The purity of a Silky Kisses Pearl Lustre silk pillowcase brings fresh beginnings.
This shimmering white silk fabric reflects light, picking up other colours in its vicinity.
White is considered a summer colour, easiest for decorating, light, and neutral and goes with everything. Our silk fabric is not acrylic satin, with its static and plastic unnaturalness, but with Mulberry silk in a weave called Charmeuse - the ultra shine is on the side you sleep on, and the underside has a crepe feel, which helps the silk pillowcase adhere to your pillow.
An Australian Sky Silky Kisses silk pillowcase calms and relaxes the mind, counteracting agitation and confusion which can surround us, to wake up with this colour will refresh you after a tranquil sleep on this cooling, calm and soothing hue.
This soft blue colour silk fabric of our Australian Sky pillow case defines the values of trust and loyalty, being a magical colour, it’s also been said, that this colour depicts confidence, dependability, and strength.
Light blue colours are “associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.”#4
Peacock Jade, that Persian green of old, associated with the sea and the tropics, cooling and deeply translucent, like snorkelling over a coral reef. The cooling nature of blue-green colour promotes relaxation which is what we seek when we go to sleep.
Jade carries a “nourishing energy that supports healing, acceptance and elevation, through a recharging of your spirit, according to the psychology of colour.”#2 In nature blue is water and the sky and green is grass, trees, and other plant life - a natural, life-sustaining duo.
I need to wake up and be ready to face the day whilst not looking like a rag-doll.
Sleeping on Silk reduces frizziness and tangles, allowing you to wake up looking fresh. Sleeping on silk is also great for your skin because it doesn't pull and stress to your skin, which causes unnecessary wrinkles which you may have noticed happening sleeping on some cotton cases.
"Hi" from myself, Wendy, and from Silky Kisses, offering the sleeping experience of a silk pillowcase.
Our little cottage industry is based in Adelaide, South Australia.
We are pledged to help one woman at a time by bringing in contributions from shoppers who're looking to find something lovely.
Our customers from all over the world love our gorgeous silk pillowcases.
They sleep even more deliciously knowing that their sweet dreams will contribute to saving lives.
Give to someone else their own sweet dreams with the purchase of a Silky Kisses.
ALL SK's profits are directed to The Fistula Foundation for their good work.
Then look no further, Silky Kisses is your 'one stop' shop! We have the perfect gift and here's why:
- We have 20 beautiful colours, made with 22 momme 100% Mulberry Silk to choose from to suit every taste and bedroom. Click here to view the catalogue.
- We Guarantee you'll love your Silky Kisses pillowcase.
- Silk has the amazing natural ability to keep us cool when it’s warm or warm when it’s cool. A Silky Kisses silk pillowcase is the perfect gift for that special person no matter where in the world they are celebrating Christmas.
- Sleeping on silk looks after your skin and hair. Silk doesn't draw moisture away from skin or hair so bed hair and creased skin will be a thing of the past.
- For the person who has everything give them a gift that gives back. We donate all our profits to The Fistula Foundation to help women with Obstetric Fistula caused by difficult child birth. These women have life saving surgery and go on to live happy, healthy lives with their children and with education to contribute back to their communities.
We care about your Hair!
Wearing a silk hair scarf or silk bonnet to bed isn’t as common as it once was. It was once seen as the simple way to keep your hair beautifully smooth while you slept.
If you don’t fancy the Lucille Ball look then sleeping on a Silky Kisses silk pillowcase will have the same effect along with add a bit of glamour to your bedroom.
Silky Kisses has 20 beautiful silk pillowcase colours to choose from to suit every taste and bedroom. You can view the catalogue here.
The benefits of sleeping on silk have been passed down from generation to generation. Lucille Ball wasn’t wearing this bonnet as a fashion statement, it was the ritual of many women before they went to sleep.
Sleeping on silk has many benefits for your hair:
- It allows your hair to move freely. Cotton pillowcases cause your hair to bunch, knot, frizz and break. Sleeping on the soft smooth surface of silk is much less damaging to your hair as it allows hair to slide.
- Silk doesn’t strip the moisture from your hair. It has one of the lowest absorption rates meaning it’s the best option for leaving the moisture in your hair where it belongs. Say goodbye to dry hair and split ends!
- Sleeping on silk can help to preserve and maintain your hairstyle. The hair treatment and blow-dry you paid all that money for will last a few extra days sleeping on silk.
Silky Kisses silk pillowcases are an affordable piece of luxury that will save you time and money in haircare products and visits to the salon. We treat ourselves to a massage, a facial or even a holiday, so why go another day with bed hair and split ends when you can be sleeping on silk.
The profits from Silky Kisses silk pillowcases go to The Fistula Foundation. This foundation supports underprivileged women with an obstetric fistula from childbirth. They don’t have the means to have the surgery and often go without to provide for their children. Silky Kisses is donating all the profits from its sales to ‘treat’ these women to lifesaving surgery.
Treat yourself, your hair and other women by purchasing a Silky Kisses silk pillowcase.
To purchase a Silky Kisses silk pillowcase, click here.
Have a great silky smooth hair day,
You may have noticed our price has changed to $63.
The Silky Kisses team has been working hard this past year to produce beautiful silk pillowcases and donate as much money to our friends at The Fistula Foundation as we possibly can.
Some of you may not know that Silky Kisses donates all its profits to The Fistula Foundation. This Foundation allows women to have lifesaving surgery after childbirth. They go on to live healthy lives and are able to see and support their children grow.
Along with donating all our profits to The Fistula Foundation we strive to provide a fabulous product that is very competitive in the market.
We just wanted to say a big thank you to all our customers as you have made this price change so much easier than expected.
This has allowed us to continue supporting The Fistula Foundation and keep our beautiful silk pillowcases in production for many years to come.
Many of you are our friends on Facebook or follow us on Instagram and Pinterest already. If you are not already following us, start now to keep in the loop on all our fantastic give-aways, competitions, updates on new products and see some beautiful colour collections that are in the works.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Silky Kisses Team XX